Standard Chartered Debit & Credit Cards: 10% Instant Discount* on Standard Chartered Debit & Credit Cards
- Under this Offer, Standard Chartered Debit and Credit Card holders (“Card” and “Cardholders”) will get 10% Instant Discount on minimum cart value of INR 3,000/- (“Eligible Product”) at the time of checkout on shopclues.com/Shopclues mobile app (“Platform”).
- Maximum discount of INR 1,000 per card will be applicable.
- The Offer is valid on 06th August, 2017 (23:59 Hours) to 13th August (23:59 Hours) (“Offer Period”).
- To avail the offer, a minimum cart value of INR 3,000 should be purchased, against the purchase of Eligible Product(s) after all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemptions. For example if a cardholder’s card value is INR 3,000/- at the time of payment; 10% discount will be deducted and the final payable amount will be INR 2,700/-
- Discount will be applicable on payment of SCB card directly. No promotion code to be applied to avail the discount.
- Offer can be availed only once per card. If a cardholder has two cards then she will be eligible for two transactions on her card.
- Supplementary Cardholders will be eligible for discount on their cards separately.
- Discount will be instantly deducted from the Cardholder’s final payable amount.
- This offer will not be available for those customers who are using ShopClues Android app of the version below 3.3.30.
- The offer would not be available on the retry payment option.
How to redeem:
- Log on to www.shopclues.com or m.shopclues.com mobile app and select your products.
- Minimum cart value to avail the discount to be Rs 3,000/- to avail the Offer.
- Maximum discount applicable per card will be Rs 1,000/-.
- Make payment with your Standard Chartered Bank credit/debit card at the time of check-out.
- Purchases incurred outside the promotion period will not qualify for the Offer.
Other terms and conditions:
- The Offer is valid on payments made using Standard Chartered Debit and Credit Cards only
- The discount will be calculated on the net cart amount for the Eligible Product
- The Offer is not applicable on Net Banking option
- The Offer is not applicable for card on delivery option
- The Offer is not applicable on Samsung mobiles, memory cards, storage devices, gift cards, gold coins & bars and precious jewellery or premium delivery charges.
- Standard Chartered Bank does not make any warranties or representation of the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services included in this Offer. Standard Chartered Bank shall not entertain any such disputes even if, the customer approaches for resolution of the same
The participation is voluntary and any purchase on Shopclues platform using a Standard Chartered card shall be deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein
- In the event the order is cancelled, only the actual amount paid after the discount will be refunded to the customer
- Standard Chartered Bank and Shopclues holds the exclusive right at its sole discretion to refuse or deny the offer to any Cardholder. The Cardholder shall become ineligible to participate in this Offer if his/her card is cancelled before the expiry of/during the Offer Period. Standard Chartered Bank and Shopclues reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the campaign/offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out by the customer for the purpose of availing the benefits under the campaign/offer or otherwise by use of the service
- Any taxes, liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority/body, if any, shall be borne directly by Cardholder and/or billed to the account of the Cardholder
- The Offer may be withdrawn or extended at any time at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Bank & Shopclues.
- Standard Chartered Bank and Shopclues does not make any commitment to make similar offers beyond the Offer period
- All other terms and conditions of the Cardholder agreement shall continue to apply
- Standard Chartered Bank & Shopclues reserve the absolute right at any time to add, alter, withdraw, modify or change or vary any or all the terms and conditions of the Offer at their sole discretion and the same shall be binding on the Cardholder at all times. Standard Chartered Bank & Shopclues also reserve the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever to the Customers. In case of any dispute, the decision of Standard Chartered Bank shall be binding on all Customers
- The Offer shall be subject to usual force majeure events and on occurrence of such event, the Offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of Standard Chartered Bank
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi only
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the applicable terms and conditions on www.Shopclues.com. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi only
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on Shopclues website, are for representative purpose only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products sold by the relevant sellers. Shopclues shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same
Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective sellers of Shopclues and in no circumstances Shopclues shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this program be settled in cash.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by both the Parties with mutual consultations for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and language of arbitration shall be English.
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained until 31st August, 2017. Post this date, Shopclues will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective seller and Shopclues nor the BANK shall be in no way responsible for the same
The discount will be instantly calculated and deducted from final swipe amount.
- Cardholder will have to make the payment with their Standard Chartered Bank debit/credit cards only to avail this Offer.
- Neither Standard Chartered Bank nor any of its subsidiaries assumes any responsibility for the service offered by Shopclues
- Any dispute or claim regarding the services must be resolved by the customers with Shopclues directly without any reference to Standard Chartered Bank. Standard Chartered Bank shall not entertain any such disputes even if, the customer approaches for resolution of the same.
- In the event orders are cancelled, the corresponding value will be deducted from the paid amount while checking eligibility of discount.
- Any taxes including GST or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by Cardholder and/ or billed to the account of the Cardholder.
- All other terms and conditions of the Cardholder agreement shall continue to apply.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on Shopclues website, are for representative purpose only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products sold by Shopclues.
- Under no circumstance will the Offer/discount being offered under Offervbe settled in cash.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by both the Parties with mutual consultations for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai and language of arbitration shall be English.
- Shopclues shall not be liable for any failure by the Bank to honor the transaction and for any technical issues as a result of which the transaction made by the Cardholder was not successful. Standard Chartered Bank shall indemnify and hold the Cardholder harmless against any claims by the Cardholder for unsuccessful completion of the transaction. Further, the Bank shall solely be liable to the Cardholder for wrongful remittance of the amounts by it.
- Further, as required by applicable law, in the event that the Cardholder makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above Rs. 2,00,000, the Cardholder will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the website, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Cardholder will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Cardholder, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Cardholder will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Cardholder and the name on the PAN Card.
MakeMyTrip Offer: Travel offers worth Rs 3000*
- During ShopClues’ “One India Sale” – MakeMyTrip Offer is a limited period promotional offer provided by MakeMyTrip (India) Private Limited (“MMT”) and made available on www.shopclues.in and the mobile application thereof (collectively “shopclues.in”)
- This Offer will commence from 00:00 a.m. (IST) on August 6th, 2017 and continue till 23:59 p.m. (IST) on August 13th, 2017, both days inclusive ("Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by MMT in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
- Log on to www.shopclues.com or m.shopclues.com or Shopclues mobile app and purchase your products in order to avail the offer.
- During the Offer Period, every customer who successfully purchases any product(s) (“Product”) such that the total order value is above Rs 500 (such person hereinafter referred to as a "Purchaser” and total order value above Rs. 500 qualifies as “Purchase Criterion”) through a valid Shopclues account will each be entitled to receive 1 (one) Flight Code and 1 (one) Hotel Code (collectively, "MMT Codes") issued by MMT. Each unique Purchaser is identified by their email ID as registered with www.shopclues.com.This Offer can only be availed by a Purchaser once, i.e. a Purchaser will be eligible to receive only 1 (one) set of MMT Codes on any successful purchase meeting the Purchase Criterion on www.shopclues.com during the Offer Period, irrespective of the number of purchases made on www.shoplcues.com.
- The Flight Code can be redeemed to get an instant discount of INR 500/- (Indian Rupees Five Hundred only), on domestic flight bookings on www.makemytrip.com or mobile application thereof (collectively, "MakeMyTrip Platform") with a minimum booking amount of INR 4,500/- (Indian Rupees Four thousand five hundred only) excluding convenience fee and any additional purchases such as, meals, insurance, etc. Further, the Hotel Code can be redeemed to get an instant discount of INR 2,500/- (Indian Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred only) on select domestic hotels bookings of INR 5,000/- (Indian Rupees Five Thousand only) or more on MakeMyTrip Platform.
- The Purchaser will not be eligible to receive the MMT Codes if the order for the Product on www.shoplcues.com is cancelled by either the Purchaser or the seller or the purchased Product is returned or refunded by the Purchaser.
- In the event any Purchaser fails to meet any of the above stated eligibility criteria or any term under these Offers Terms, he/she will not be eligible to receive the MMT Code under this Offer.
- Shopclues holds the exclusive right at its sole discretion to refuse or deny the offer to any Purchaser. Shopclues reserves the right to disqualify any Purchaser from the benefits of the campaign, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out by the Purchaser for the purpose of availing the benefits under the campaign or otherwise by use of the service.
- Any taxes or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by the Purchaser.
- Shopclues reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, withdraw, modify or change or vary any or all the terms and conditions of the campaign at its sole discretion and the same shall be binding on the Purchaser at all times. Shopclues also reserves the right to discontinue the campaign/Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever to the Purchasers.
- ShopClues will e-mail information with respect to the MMT Codes, to eligible Purchasers, on the registered email ID of each such Purchaser latest by 30th Sept 2017. ShopClues will receive the MMT Codes from MMT and shall distribute the same to the Purchaser(s) on "as-is" basis.
- The MMT Codes cannot be redeemed in cash
- The MMT Codes can’t be sold/gifted/transferred to any other user or third party.
- The unique Flight Code & Hotel Code are for one time usage and can be applied only once per MakeMyTrip Account ID till October 31, 2017 i.e. maximum of 1 booking under domestic flights and 1 booking under domestic hotels only
- The MMT Codes are not valid on Products which are out of stock.
- Standard shipping and cash on delivery charges, payment and return policies available on www.shoplcues.com shall apply to any purchase made in furtherance of this Offer.
- Subject to the T&Cs and other conditions, the Purchaser has to redeem the MMT Codes by October 31st, 2017.
- ShopClues shall be only liable to comply with obligations pertaining to distribution of the MMT Codes to Purchasers under this Offer in accordance with these Offer Terms. Any liability with respect to the MMT Codes which arises after distribution of MMT Codes shall be borne by MMT.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, both ShopClues and MMT and any of their respective affiliates shall be liable or responsible for any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage suffered by the Purchaser in connection with this Offer.
- Any query in relation to the delivery of the MMT Codes should be addressed directly to Shopclues at 0124-4414888 and/or http://www.shopclues.com/supportand any query in relation to the functioning of MMT Codes should be addressed directly to MMT at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case a query relating to the functioning of MMT Codes is directly reported to Shopclues by the Purchaser, then Shopclues may either ask the Purchaser to contact MMT directly or inform MMT about such query within reasonable time. It is hereby clarified that Shopclues will not mediate any differences between the Purchaser and MMT in relation to this Offer. In case a query is reported to MMT relating to the distribution of MMT Codes, MMT may either request the Purchaser to contact Shopclues directly or inform Shopclues about such query within reasonable time.
- ShopClues and MMT reserve the absolute right to withdraw and/ or alter any of these Offer Terms at any time including post Offer Period without prior notice.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
MMT Terms and Conditions
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING MMT TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE DISPLAYED ON AN AS-IS BASIS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY MMT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. BY AVAILING THIS OFFER, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE MMT TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT SHOPCLUES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE AND/ OR RESPONSIBLE, IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNLESS CAUSED DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OR MISTAKE OR BREACH OF ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SHOPCLUES OR THEIR AFFILIATES UNDER THIS OFFER.
On Domestic Flight Bookings:
- The Purchaser will receive an instant discount of INR 500 on domestic flight bookings with a minimum booking amount of INR 4500
- The minimum booking amount for domestic flights should be excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased e.g: meals, insurance.
On Domestic Hotel Bookings:
- The Purchaser will receive INR 2500 instant discount on minimum transaction value of Rs. 5000 on select domestic hotels
HOW TO AVAIL
- To redeem the Flight Code & Hotel Code, Purchaser must enter the unique e-coupon (MMT) code received via email from ShopClues in the e-coupon field before making the payment on MakeMyTrip
- The Flight Code & Hotel Code can be redeemed only on bookings made till 23:59 hours IST on 31st October, 2017
- The unique Flight Code & Hotel Code are for one time usage and can be applied only once per MakeMyTrip Account ID on or before the above time line i.e. maximum of 1 booking under domestic flights and 1 booking under domestic hotels only
- The Flight Code & Hotel Code is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip's Website, Android & iOS App and mobile site only.
- Offer can't be clubbed with any other MakeMyTrip offer.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Offer is valid on select domestic hotels only.
- For domestic hotels, offer is not valid on payments made directly at hotel, through PayPal account, Cash on Delivery (COD), 3rd party wallets, EMI
- For domestic flights, offer is not valid on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet - bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, loyalty cards and gift card
- For domestic flights, Makemytrip Wallet (MyWallet) amount cannot be used after applying coupon code. For Domestic hotels, 15% of the pre-tax booking amount can be paid using MyWallet (up to Rs. 4000) after applying coupon code, which is subject to change. Visit https://www.makemytrip.com/mywallet/ to know more about My Wallet cash usage.
CONDITIONS IN CASE OF CANCELLATION
- In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether, even after the Offer Period is over.
- For any debit or credit card related issues including net banking or such other modes of payment, the Purchaser shall approach the authorized Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims.
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the Purchaser or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in New Delhi.
- Purchasers, who are travel agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.